HML Andertons on-line services
Lessees can access their service charge account(s) on-line using HML Anderton's on-line services facility. This enables them to check account balance(s) and update their contact details.
Lessees must first set up their on-line account by registering. Have your T-reference number(s) ready - found on the top of your invoices/statements. There is a separate T-account number for each apartment and parking space owned.
- Using one of your T-account references, click on 'request a PIN' and fill in the required information. An email will be sent to you with a PIN.
- Click on the 'proceed to registration' link and complete your registration information using the PIN number received and the relevant T-account number.
- A further email will be sent to you, asking you to click on the link supplied to complete your registration. .
2. Add additional accounts
Once you have set up your on-line account you can add your parking space(s) and/or any additional apartments owned.
- You will need to request a PIN for each additional account, using the relevant T-account number.
- Once you have received the PIN, log in to your HML account, click on add another property and enter the relevant T-account number and PIN.
- You will now be able to see all of your accounts with HML Andertons.
- Due to the recent change in legislation regarding card payments, HML Andertons are no longer able to receive on-line card payments.
3. View your statement of account(s)
Once you have set up your on-line account you can go on-line, click on the statements tab, go to the relevant account, enter the date ranges (eg, 01/04/17-31/03/18) and view/download a statement of account for your apartment's service charges, electricity, and car parking space(s). Please note that HML are using the 'ground rent' function on their system for the electricity billing.