Fire safety reminder

The London Fire Brigade attended a fire at the neighbouring Landmark development on Saturday evening, caused by cardboard boxes being stored too close to a spotlight in a shower cubicle.

The incident occurred on the 19th floor.  The heat generated by some lights can be considerable, and flammable materials such as curtains, bedding and cardboard must be kept a safe distance away.  Rooms should also only be used for their intended use.  See here fore more information on fire prevention. 

Read more about the incident at the Landmark here.