Please see car park for detailed information about the Canary Riverside car park.
- Please ensure you park in the correct parking space, which may not have the same number as your apartment.
- Should you find an unknown vehicle in your space please notify the Concierge, who may be able to locate the offender. Please place a polite notice on the vehicle windscreen advising that the vehicle is incorrectly parked.
- Please do not leave your vehicle anywhere other than in your parking space, and keep the entrances and routes through the car park clear.
- There are no visitor spaces in the Canary Riverside car park. Visitors/contractors must therefore either use your space (if available, and height restrictions allow) or park in the pay-to-park public car park on level P2. Rates are displayed at the car park entrance, and visitors must display their ticket and pay at the self-pay machines before exiting the car park.
- Please note that stays of less than 20 minutes (e.g., for taxi drop-off/pick up or deliveries) are free.
Canary Wharf car parks
Additional pay-to-park parking facilities are available in the Canary Wharf estate. See here for more details.