Site staff are provided by HML Andertons, the managing agent, and are either directly employed or contractors working on behalf of HML. If you have any comments or feedback on the staff, please contact David Broome.
- Assistant property manager: Keely Skelson is based on site in the security office.
- Concierges: there is a concierge located at a desk in each of the four buildings to assist residents. See Concierge. Please note that there are periods when the concierge may need to leave their desk, eg, break times, building patrols and assisting residents. Your patience is requested during these times: alternatively, please contact the concierge in your neighbouring building.
- Security: security staff are present on site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They operate from the security office located on the left side of the main entrance, from where the CCTV, access control and security is carefully monitored.
- Estate operatives: on site throughout the week, they are responsible for managing the refuse disposal and recycling, and cleaning the external areas.
- Cleaners: on site Monday - Saturday, the cleaning staff look after the internal common areas, eg, lobbies and lift areas, and are responsible for taking the recycling bags from the chute rooms down to P1.