Practical information

Selling your flat

When selling your flat you should contact Chris Christou at CREM (the landlord) to ask for a ‘seller's pack’, for which there will be an administration charge payable. You will first be asked to pay any outstanding service charges on your account before the sales pack can be issued.

Please email: and copy your email to Parkgate Aspen:

The sellers pack is sometime referred to as the LPE1 'leasehold properties enquiry' form, and comprises a standard set of information about your flat and Canary Riverside, including:

Please be aware that if non-standard queries are raised by a purchaser's solicitor additional administration charges may be levied by CREM/Parkgate Aspen.

Once the sale is complete the new assignment of the lease must then be arranged.  This ensures the new owner will be responsible for the service charge accounts and payment of future service charges and electricity bills, per the lease.  Please contact and copy your email to Parkgate Aspen: